Loose garments that often materialize in tunics and caftans, these beautiful pieces often display the monochromatic works based on Italian and Spanish seventeenth century embroidery techniques. Light and transparent fabrics are converted into precious, artisanally crafted garments, honoring cultural traditions and the
- Skirt made from cotton blend satin poplin with elasticated waist and ruffled tiers that create a beautiful movement when you walk.
- Composition: SATIN: 78% COTTON - 16% POLYAMMIDE - 6% ELASTAN
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- We suggest taking your normal size
Closely tied to the history and culture of southern Italy and its craftsmanship, the brand also evokes a research that focuses on bridal and priest’s trousseaus. The embroiderers and seamstresses that bring the brand’s vision to life all live in Capri, Positano, Sorrento and Naples. They represent diversity in stories and ages, yet they all share the precious ability for the careful and artisanal work that makes the brand’s singular aesthetic language.
Cotton batiste, pure linen, silk organza
Monochromatic works of Italian and Spanish seventeenth century embroidery
Light and transparent fabrics, gentle shadow-stich shows in European eighteenth century craftwork
Caftans and tunics
Lose and couture apparel
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Napoli, Italy
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada Shipping: 7 to 12 business days
- Europe Shipping: 5 to 11 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 9 to 18 business days
- International Standard 20US
For international orders outside Italy, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
|Who||Maria Gabriela Fluss Tramontano|
|When||Since August 2013|
With a sense of unique embellishment, precious hand-made craftsmanship and the traditions of haute-couture practices kept alive in the exuberant culture of southern Italy, Holy Caftan is a brand that celebrates the concept of holiness through a sense of incomparable quality and a singular, long-standing know-how. Exquisite fabrics, embroideries and cultivated detail all speak about the preservation of a heritage that celebrates an ancient art of the Mediterranea Sea and the artisanal beauty channeled by human hands.
I deeply respect the magic local artisans do: It´s more than work, It´s an heritage to preserve at all costs.
Maria Gabriela Fluss Tramontano