Art pieces filled with vivid colors, maximalist touches, hype motifs, romantic codes, botanical wildflowers, warm hues, dreamy silhouettes made for the trendy and the timelessly chic, are all part of a repertoire that is joyful, visually rich and made by female hands empowered by their work.
- High waisted bottom
- Multicolor pattern
- Moderate coverage
- Fabrics: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
Agua Bendita’s philosophy has strived on empowering the artisanal women who give the brand its uniqueness, the material artistic mastery and the traditional, handmade devotion that characterizes the brand. Since 2003, their vision has been also based on recognizing these women, their abilities, and allowing newer generations in the same household to follow the lead. The beautiful prints, detailing, the visual exuberance is all made by female hands who make it all possible in a soulful and constant search to create beauty based on social responsibility.
Handmade in Colombia
Maximalist beauty, hype motifs, romantic themes
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Miami
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 5 to 10 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 7 to 12 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 7 to 12 business days
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 30 - 40 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Catalina Álvarez & Mariana Hinestroza|
|When||Established in 2003|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Colombian swim and resort wear brand Agua Bendita has become global with its proud representation of local love for handcrafted beauty. Celebrating artisanal virtues, the concept of handmade devotion, and materializing manually crafted artistic pieces, they have also forged a vision that sustains itself on the women who bring the artisanal work to life. These women, who are mostly head of their families and households, are the ones who materialize the uniqueness of the brand’s pieces. This is that one distinctive trait that makes their vision soulful built on a female empowerment union.
"You will always have a unique piece, it is part of our DNA, and we take pride on it! We love handmade processes, and we hand-paint with our hearts!"
Agua Bendita, Head Designer