$400.00 Made to order
These handmade small leather bags merge braided details with edgier, metallic shapes. Made with an exciting and peculiar mix, they combine cow leather and metal, offering a versatile accessory that adds a dash of affirmation to any ensemble. The composition is urban yet relaxed, with slight boho feels. Artisanal aesthetic with a modernist twist.
Devoted to the creation of objects that intend to reflect a singular vision of natural beauty, Elke Klein’s aesthetic language is all about materializing pieces that embrace the external expression of internal beauty. Her small handmade leather bags are all about braided details and various metallic shapes. More than mere accessories, they are a fashionable armor of sorts, made for women who seek to add a definite wow factor into their styling.
Made with cow leather and metal
Hand-made with braided details
Ornamented with studded, metallic circles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Mexico
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 to 4 Weeks
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 65 - 150 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
Elke Klein’s vision focuses on manual craft, knitting, embroidery and a diverse range of explorations with technique and fabric. Manual knitting mixed with unique, extra fine leather are at the core of the material culture she brings to life.
With an atelier based in Mexico City, the Ibiza native designer has worked with natural materials that have been crafted by indigenous communities from different areas of Latin America. Huicholes from Mexico, Mayans from Guatemala, Shipibos from Peru, Cogis and Arahuacos from Colombia and Quechuas and Amaras from Bolivia are all part of a significant experience built on fair trade partnerships. She pursues permanence, the conservation of ancient crafts and contributes with them by bringing her own sense of design the process. At the end, it’s all about creating one of a kind sustainable objects made of both material and spiritual excellence.
Beauty beyond ornament… melting craft and design into unique creations to be part of your experience.