$400.00 Made to order
These handmade small leather bags merge braided details with edgier, metallic shapes. Made with an exciting and peculiar mix, they combine cow leather and metal, offering a versatile accessory that adds a dash of affirmation to any ensemble. The composition is urban yet relaxed, with slight boho feels. Artisanal aesthetic with a modernist twist.
Devoted to the creation of objects that intend to reflect a singular vision of natural beauty, Elke Klein’s aesthetic language is all about materializing pieces that embrace the external expression of internal beauty. Her small handmade leather bags are all about braided details and various metallic shapes. More than mere accessories, they are a fashionable armor of sorts, made for women who seek to add a definite wow factor into their styling.
Made with cow leather and metal
Hand-made with braided details
Ornamented with studded, metallic circles
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Mexico
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- To USA International Standard (2 - 3 Weeks), Free for orders from 120US / 20US cost on all orders lower than 120US
- To Rest of the world International Standard (3 - 4 Weeks) 20US
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
Elke Klein’s vision focuses on manual craft, knitting, embroidery and a diverse range of explorations with technique and fabric. Manual knitting mixed with unique, extra fine leather are at the core of the material culture she brings to life.
With an atelier based in Mexico City, the Ibiza native designer has worked with natural materials that have been crafted by indigenous communities from different areas of Latin America. Huicholes from Mexico, Mayans from Guatemala, Shipibos from Peru, Cogis and Arahuacos from Colombia and Quechuas and Amaras from Bolivia are all part of a significant experience built on fair trade partnerships. She pursues permanence, the conservation of ancient crafts and contributes with them by bringing her own sense of design the process. At the end, it’s all about creating one of a kind sustainable objects made of both material and spiritual excellence.
Beauty beyond ornament… melting craft and design into unique creations to be part of your experience.