Soft fabrics, luxurious suedes and earthy palettes compose a crafted line of pieces that celebrate freedom of spirit and versatility in style. A dazzling mix of bohemian glamour, modern meets vintage, and easy, sophisticated wearability. We love the luxurious boho style and the quality that grants it timeless durability.
SIZE AND FIT
- One Size
- Loose fit
Fabric: 100% suede
Cut-out pattern detail
Woven scallop detailed edge
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from London
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 7 to 12 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 5 to 11 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 9 to18 business days
- International Standard 20US
For international orders outside UK, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|What||Luxury Bohemian Styles|
To channel the wonderful versatility of stylish, free-spirited timelessness is at the heart of this vision that has created an Ibiza-inspired aesthetic. Founded by London-based designer Carrie Curneen, House of Dharma is infused with the bohemian glamour its female creator experienced in summers spent in the enchanting island during her own childhood. With beautiful designs cut from the highest quality textiles, the brand is made up of effortless, chic, day-to-night pieces that are simply stylish, transcend occasions, and that represent a sense of a modernist and boho soulfulness.
With creations that seek to be timeless, versatile and wearable, the brand’s vision specializes in earthy tones and palettes, it uses soft fabrics as well as crafted, luxurious suedes in sophisticated forms that epitomize a fabulous and spirited sense of freedom. Each House of Dharma garment is lovingly handmade in Bali, where work conditions are deliberately and consciously made to offer fair, safe and ethical possibilities that honor and respect a style that is conscious and socially responsible. It’s all about pieces that celebrate a dash of bohemian flare and easy sophistication that can go from the beach, to the bar and beyond.
"Forget throw-away, disposable & fast fashion. For me, it’s all about timeless investment pieces that can be enjoyed for years"
HOUSE OF DHARMA, CREATIVE DIRECTOR