Beautiful dress with eye catching design . Fits well and comfortable. Found this dress True to size.
An elegant linen dress that works great as a swimsuit cover-up. Designed to look stylish but also comfortable on hot beach days.
- Breathable fabric, perfect for hot days.
- Pull-on closure so it’s practical to wear.
- Sleeveless and v-neck design to give a longer aspect to your figure.
- Handmade in Cali, Colombia; Wear an exotic and international design for more exclusivity.
- Feel fresh and stylish with exclusive Colombian designs to rock your Summer days.
- Composition: Linen 100%
- Limited Edition.
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- This style fits runs small
- PRE-SALE: Shipping expected March 16, 2020.
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-9business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
Handmade in Cali, Colombia
For U.S orders, this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
|Who||Carolina Lopez, Creative Director|
|When||Established in 2018|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Evoking an alluring essence, the word “cala” refers to a small, rounded bay where the sea sets in a calm way. In this place, hours can be spent drenching under the sun, and life is lived in an imaginative, festive and joyful way. This spirit has compelled creative director Carolina López, a passionate textile designer, to create an aesthetic vision that renders bold illustrations and an intuitive
sense of color.
Founded in Cali, Colombia, Cala de la Cruz is a dynamic resort wear brand that combines boldness, simultaneous simplicity and a conscious mindset. Inspired specially by the beauty of everyday life, the brand combines timelessness with sometimes retro silhouettes. It uses enduring, elevated, botanical graphics, geometric shapes and iconic prints that capture a spirited, creative substance.
All styles are manufactured and produced by local small businesses, in a quest to support responsible lifecycles in clothes. Clean lines, sophisticated yet vibrant prints, a unique mix-and-match approach all compose the eclectic and cohesive vibe that makes it singular playfulness.
"What inspires me the most is that everywhere you go there is something that catches your eye and opens your imagination. From my grandmother's couch to the colorful bags at the marketplace. There is always so much color and liveliness about everything, which is what Cala de la Cruz is about"
Cala de la Cruz, CREATIVE DIRECTOR