Designed and hand-made in the tropics, with high-quality materials and sustainable practices, these pieces are 100% made in Colombia, and are perfect for summer, tropical destinations as they are UV, Chlorine and sunscreen resistant. Items should be hand-washed only. Striking tops in two-piece ensembles can be worn in urbanite settings and styled with jeans, vegan leather trousers or skirts.
- Reversible dress, top with sleeves and V neckline at the top and reverse with adjustable front lance closure.
- The fabric has memory technology, which retains the elasticity of the swimwear without affecting the original size or fit.
-The one size fit is the result between the fabric and the mold which is capable of adapting to each body.
- Composition: 78% polyamide y 22% Elastane
SIZE AND FIT
- One size = US 2-10
- This style fits true to size.
With sleek, streamlined silhouettes and edgy, yet striking details, Maygel Coronel’s pieces are all about celebrating the wide array of feminine beauty, bodies and personalities. The pieces are created to celebrate and honor this intrinsic variety each woman has through a fit that “melts” into their skins. Striking, short and puffy sleeved tops, ruched details, streamlined silhouettes with dramatic details, high-waisted bottoms and gorgeous eye-catching tops are all part of the repertoire.
100% made in Colombia
UV, Chlorine and sunscreen resistant
Striking pieces with puffy sleeves, two-pieces with an edge
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 7 to 12 Business Day
- Shipping to Europe: 8 to 13 Business Day
- Worldwide Shipping: 8 to 15 Business Day
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 65 - 75 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
With sleek, streamlined silhouettes and edgy yet dramatic details, Maygel Coronel’s aesthetic vision is all about celebrating the infinite varied sense of beauty that women represent, their exuberant diversity in bodies and personalities. Pieces are meant to celebrate and honor this intrinsic variety each singular woman embodies through a fit that “melts” into their skin. The pieces, designed and hand-made in the tropics with luxurious fabrics and with sustainable practices, are meant to celebrate the vast array of beauty that characterizes the feminine world.