Evoking femininity, sophistication, comfort and a classic aesthetic, Colombian luxury swimwear brand Aquamanile is made for a woman their creators deem as a neo-mademoiselle. Made with European imported high quality fabrics, a technological manufacturing process called heat sealing, the pieces allow for flawless fit, incredible comfort and durable.
- Triangle plated with soft cups & Tie side, brazilian cut, with furl on the back - Low rise Bottom
- Composition: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Fabrics: Italian and Colombian materials
- Heat Sealing: Straps (Seamless)
- This is a special piece, there are not more than 40 units
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- Height: 1.77cm / Bust: 82cm / Waist: 65cm / Hips: 93cm
- This style fits true to size
- We suggest taking your normal size
Hand-made in Colombia
Made with heat sealing technology that allows for flawless, seamless and comfortable fit
Made with high-quality Spanish, French and Italian fabrics
Care Instructions: To make your swimsuit look like new, never store it wet. Wait for it to dry. Wash it gently by hand with cold water and mild soap
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 11 to 19 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 12 to 20 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 12 to 22 business days
- US & Canada: 10 - 13 USD
- Europe & Australia: 18 - 20 USD
- Worldwide Shipping: 12 - 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
"With water in our hands, we decided to create classic and sophisticated swimsuits that speak to the neomademoiselles, with feminine details"
Maria Francisca Guzman & Manuela Arbelaez