$567.00 Made to order
The “shorter” sister of our Amalfi long dress, this design is a feminine take on classic shirting styles. The voluminous skirt contrasts playfully with the crisp collar and neatly folded cuffs. The coloured ric-rac details add a playful touch, making this dress transition from day to dinner in no time.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an S = UK 8
With organic linen at the core of the brand’s designs, Oramai’s aesthetic offers chic clothes that cater to the modern woman’s sensibility in dress as it provides ethically manufactured objects that carry environmental consciousness.
- PRE-SALE: Shipping expected March 16, 2020.
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-9business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
White 100% GOTS Certified Organic Linen
Organic, pesticide free and completely biodegradable linen
A vision that works in close partnership with organic spinners and farmers in Belgium
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from London
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 2 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 2 - 3 Weeks
- International Standard 20US
For international orders outside UK, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
Linen is at the core of the brand’s vision and design. Completely organic, pesticide free, and entirely biodegradable, the material’s production process is ethical to both producing farmers and end consumers. Heritage in craft and beauty of the natural world are also significant codes in a vision that works closely in partnership with organic spinners and farmers in Belgium.
Sustainable luxury, timeless wear, and ethical values all compose Oramai’s philosophy, with a commitment to modern clothes that carry consciousness.
After a decade working for globally renowned fashion brands founder and creative director Isabella Borden was struck by a simple question that stuck: “how can my personal values be aligned with those of the fashion industry?” This led to a personal voyage that became a way to respond to the misuse of materials and resources and that materialized into Oramai, her very own fashion brand, in which fashion, a passion for design and environmental awareness merged.
Founder and Creative Director