Perfect contour: Heat up summer days at the beach in a modern take on retro swim chic that will blow all minds away.
- A high-waist bottom that gives the illusion of a perkier bum.
- Minimal back coverage: lots of cheek peek!
- Pulls on so it’s practical to wear.
- Handmade in Cali, Colombia; Wear an exotic and international design for more exclusivity.
- Wear this bikini bottom to have a perfectly shaped bum to attract all the eyes at the beach.
- PRE-SALE: Shipping expected March 16, 2020.
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-9business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
Designed and Handmade in Cali, Colombia
Sustainably Made & Manufactured
High-Quality, Sustainable Fabric
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 7 to 12 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 8 to 13 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 8 to 15 business days
- 20 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Carolina Lopez, Creative Director|
|When||Established in 2018|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Evoking a small and alluring beach, the word “cala” refers to a small, rounded bay where the sea sets in a calm way. In this place, hours can be spent drenching under the sun, hours can be lived in an imaginative, festive and joyful time. This spirit has compelled creative director Carolina López, a passionate textile designer, to create an aesthetic vision that renders bold illustrations and an intuitive sense of color.
Founded in Cali, Colombia, Cala de la Cruz is a dynamic resort wear brand that combines boldness, simultaneous simplicity and a conscious mindset. Inspired specially by the beauty of everyday life, the brand combines timeless with sometimes retro silhouettes, it uses enduring elevated botanical graphics, geometric shapes and iconic prints that capture a spirited creative substance.
All styles are manufactured and produced by local small businesses, in a quest to support responsible lifecycles in clothes. Clean lines, sophisticated yet vibrant prints, a unique mix-and-match approach all compose the eclectic and cohesive vibe that makes it singular playfulness.
"What inspires me the most is that everywhere you go there is something that catches your eye and opens your imagination. From my grandmother's couch to the colorful bags at the marketplace. There is always so much color and liveliness about everything, which is what Cala de la Cruz is about"
Cala de la Cruz, CREATIVE DIRECTOR