- Halter Top with tie
Protected by the mystique of draping techniques, Carmen Molina’s pieces are all about tactile sensuality and freedom of movement. She’s deeply inspired by Hollywood 1940s films, the exuberant use of color from the 70s, the magic from India, aesthetic touches from the French and the Mediterranea lifestyle. Kaftans, kimonos, fluid pants come with original prints and display beautiful colors. An ode to feminine divinity, a mix of old-world mystique and contemporary stylishness.
Carmen Molina lives to create art. She sees herself as a painter for whom silk is the canvas, photography the brush and women the muses. In her vision, women often carry goddesses within themselves and to honor this her pieces are an ode to drapery, the freedom of fluidity and the simplicity of ultimate sophistication. Her inspiration comes from the way women in India dress as much as it does from old-school Hollywood fierce, feminine glamour and a sense of Mediterraean chicness.
Made with 100% silk from Como, Italy
Fluid cut in garments
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Los Angeles
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 4 to 11 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 7 to 14 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 9 to16 business days
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 30-60 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|When||Since May 2018|
With unique prints on luxurious fabrics, fluid cut in garments, richness in color saturation and exquisite materials, Carmen Molina mixes the ample universe of her life experiences and creative sources in her luxury lifestyle brand. Influenced by the elegance of old Hollywood films of the 40s, exuberant use of color from the 70s, India’s magic, and a Mediterranean lifestyle, pieces are designed to create freedom, to caress and never enclose. Silk is her canvas, women are her muses.
“I think of myself as a painter for whom silk is the canvas, photography is the brush, women are the muse”