$250.00 Made to order
Wrap dress with attached belt, long sleeves and back neckline. Wear it open over your swimsuit or closed with belt as a dress.
SIZE AND FIT
-Model is wearing sample size S
-This style fits true to size
-We suggest taking your normal size
Kimonos with long sleeves, midi kimonos with side slits, skort jumpsuits with elastic waistbands and multiple styling possibilities are all part of a collection that renders freshness, uncomplicated shapes, gentle materials and artisanal, hand-made techniques that honor ancient manual tradition.
With a collection conceived to convey sensual simplicity with fresh and gentle materials, these pieces are all about making an impeccable yet relaxed experience. Kimonos, jumpsuits, dresses with slits, wrapped or belted dresses, meant to be worn over swimsuits or as chic, easy options for Mediterranean settings, Resort atmospheres or sophisticated tropicalism.
94% viscose, 6% spandex
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Mexico
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- To USA International Standard (2 - 3 Weeks), Free for orders from 120US / 20US cost on all orders lower than 120US
- To Rest of the world International Standard (3 - 4 Weeks) 20US
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
Elke Klein’s vision focuses on manual craft, knitting, embroidery and a diverse range of explorations with technique and fabric. Manual knitting mixed with unique, extra fine leather are at the core of the material culture she brings to life.
With an atelier based in Mexico City, the Ibiza native designer has worked with natural materials that have been crafted by indigenous communities from different areas of Latin America. Huicholes from Mexico, Mayans from Guatemala, Shipibos from Peru, Cogis and Arahuacos from Colombia and Quechuas and Amaras from Bolivia are all part of a significant experience built on fair trade partnerships. She pursues permanence, the conservation of ancient crafts and contributes with them by bringing her own sense of design the process. At the end, it’s all about creating one of a kind sustainable objects made of both material and spiritual excellence.
Beauty beyond ornament… melting craft and design into unique creations to be part of your experience.