Functional bags that incorportate the most amazing handwoven techniques, with rich, unique, textured Anatolian designs and motifs. Stone, off white, tobacco hues with camel, orange, green touches. Leather handles and recycled, repurposed weaves. A way of bringing the beauty of tradition into everyday life.
SIZE: 58 x 32 x 16 cm
With handwoven fabrics, leather details, repurposed Anatolian kilims and weaves, bags by Ethnicloom x DNY are all about uniqueness, tradition and functionality. Their technique also celebrates a legacy of craft entirely made and fabricated by women. The recycled materials makes them environmentally friendly and sustainbly driven. Their vision mixes a one of a kind aesthetic with thoughtful manufacturing processes.
Made in Turkey
Handmade by women in the Anatolian region
Made with hemp fabrics and vintage kilims
Unique designs in every piece
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Turkey
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 12 to 13 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 11 to 12 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 13 to 19 business days
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 65 - 75 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Elif Gönensay & Nur Ercan|
With earth tones, repurposed kilims, recycled weaves, hand-made techniques, and leather handles, these bags are a wonderful way of bringing the most amazing Anatolian craft tradition into everyday, functional life. Ethnicloom x DNY allows women to wear uniqueness, with sustainable practice and to celebrate female hand-made legacies.
"The bags aims to bring the beauty of traditional weaving back into everyday use."
Elif Gönensay & Nur Ercan