These luxurious, pretty swimsuits share Mauritius's spectacular beauty & unique character through their nature-inspired prints & hues. They are put through a sustainable process from start to finish. Flattering cuts, stylish, and fun, these suits can be worn by women of all ages. An appreciation for the liveliness that comes with island vibes is a must!
- Tie string bikini bottom
- Fabrics: Made out of Econyl – 78 % Polyamide 22% Elastane
These swimsuits are the epitome of fresh & bright. They just feel... right! It boils down to the designer's roots. Alicia grew up wearing a swimsuit everyday. So, if anyone knows a thing or two about swimwear, it's her! She's always felt a connection to her homeland, so Mauritius is threaded into every piece. More than swimwear, these pieces are for the woman who is captivated by nature's organic shapes, the sea's treasures, and the earth's tropical foliage.
100% ethically in Mauritius
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Mauritius, Africa.
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 4 to 5 Weeks
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Where||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|When||Established in 2019|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Fun, elegant, and flattering... Those three adjectives perfectly describe Alicia Swim's pieces. Founder & Creative Director, Alicia Roundtree, is passionate about swimwear because she grew up in a swimsuit! She always felt a strong connection to her homeland and the desire to share the spectacular beauty & unique character of Mauritius with the world. Inspired by nature, they have a thoughtful, sustainable process from start to finish. They don't just create swimwear. They create a lifestyle! Alicia Roundtree even came out with her own book called Fresh Island Style. It reflects her vibrant energy and the spirit of her brand.
“Simple, well-tailored swimsuits crafted from high-performance, sustainable Italian fabric are the core of my line.“