$174.00 Made to order
You will want to live in these pants! Their smart, technologically developed textiles make them incredibly versatile, resistant and comfortable. Deep side pockets and flexible, high quality elastic waistbands are complemented by anatomical patterns, breathable, thermoregulating and wrinkle release qualities. They’re also dust-resistant, anti-odor and lightweight. They’re made for movement, practicality and everyday performance.
Pants have been historical symbols of sartorial freedom. The ones made by Lièvre are made with an elegant shine, as well as ultralight, resistant and breathable fabric that makes them greatly versatile. Moisture regulation and temperature control allows them to be used for physical activity to formal events. XtraLife Lycra makes them incredibly resistant and also wonderfully comfy. They’re made for you to look good and feel good with their smart textiles and elastic possibilities.
- PRE-SALE: Shipping expected March 16, 2020.
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-9business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
Made in Medellín, Colombia
Anti-wrinkle, thermoregulating fabrics
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 5 to 8 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 6 to 9 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 6 to 11 business days
- US & Canada: 10 - 13 USD
- Europe & Australia: 18 - 20 USD
- Worldwide Shipping: 12 - 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Juliana Arango & Adriana Celis|
|When||Since Nov 17 2017|
Designers Juliana Arango and Adriana Celis have worked as art directors and costume designers. By dressing scenic performers, dancers, actors, they gained an important know-how in how to style bodies that require extraordinary freedom of movement and functionality. Their brand Lièvre was born out of the interest to apply such needs and the use of smart textiles to an everyday wardrobe. Pieces are made with a versatility allowing use for multiple occasions, comfort, elegance and active lightness.
Easy pieces made to move.