- Tunisia Collection
- Color: Light Blue
- Composition: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size M
- This style fits true to size.
- We suggest taking your normal size
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-7 business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
Handmade in Colombia
Maximalist beauty, hype motifs, romantic themes
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Miami
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 5 to 10 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 7 to 12 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 7 to 12 business days
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 30 - 40 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Catalina Álvarez & Mariana Hinestroza|
|When||Established in 2003|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Colombian swim and resort wear brand Agua Bendita has become global with its proud representation of local love for handcrafted beauty. Celebrating artisanal virtues, the concept of handmade devotion, and materializing manually crafted artistic pieces, they have also forged a vision that sustains itself on the women who bring the artisanal work to life. These women, who are mostly head of their families and households, are the ones who materialize the uniqueness of the brand’s pieces. This is that one distinctive trait that makes their vision soulful built on a female empowerment union.
"You will always have a unique piece, it is part of our DNA, and we take pride on it! We love handmade processes, and we hand-paint with our hearts!"
Agua Bendita, Head Designer