$125.00 Made to order
- Alpaca-Silver wire spiral tear-shaped earrings with sterling silver post
- Size: 6 x 9cm
Geometric chokers, metallic cuffs shaped with an edgy feeling, unique metallic cage shaped handbags, and graceful modernist earrings are part of the aesthetic conveyed in the Anndra Neen vision. Jewelry pieces that seek to be modern heirlooms, lovingly made to manifest a creative legacy and objects that carry totemic powers to be passed over generations. Hand-made in Mexico by local artisans with mixed metals and silver, every piece bears the artisanal touch in a type of luxury that is both enduring and personal.
Inspired by an upbringing surrounded by artists, sisters Phoebe and Anette Stephens created jewelry and accessories line Anndra Neen in 2009 as a way of materializing a shared vision that involves their personal histories and inspirations. With design and techniques that are constantly seeking for new perspectives, they have been amply recognized by the global fashion industry and media for the unique sensibility in their pieces, which carry a sense of totemic power, a sense of luxury that is enduring as much as personal and the singular mark of handcrafted work.
Made in Mexico
Made with metallics and silver
Hand-made by artisans in Mexico City
Unique, cage-shaped, sculptural, metallic pieces
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Mexico
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- 20 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Phoebe y Annette Stephens|
Created by sisters Phoebe and Anette Stephens in 2009, jewelry and accessories line Anndra Neen blooms from their upbringing surrounded by artists (like a grandmother who was a sculptor, painter and jewelry designer whose pieces were collected by Peggy Guggenheim and Elizabeth Arden.) Their aesthetic channels a unique sensibility. Rendering a vision that seeks to honor their creative legacy, they produce jewelry pieces that can be seen as modern heirlooms, objects with totemic power, each one of which is handcrafted with mixed metals and silver by artisans in their atelier in Mexico City. Pieces are meant to make every woman feel unique, a way to channel a storytelling vehicle that involves their experiences and background.
"Mad max meets lady who lunches."