- Resort 2021 Collection
- Composition: Linen 100%
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- This style fits true to size.
- We suggest taking your normal size
Designed and Handmade in Cali, Colombia
Sustainably Made & Manufactured
High-Quality, Sustainable Fabric
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our warehouse in NYC, U.S
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 3 to 7 business days.
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 7 to 14 business days.
- Free Shipping for U.S orders.
- $4.99 shipping for Canadian orders.
- $9.99 shipping for European orders.
- $14.99 shipping for Australian orders.
- For U.S orders, this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
- For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (Europe and Australia): We do not accept returns or exchanges on orders from Europe and Australia.
|Who||Carolina Lopez, Creative Director|
|When||Established in 2018|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Evoking a small and alluring beach, the word “cala” refers to a small, rounded bay where the sea sets in a calm way. In this place, hours can be spent drenching under the sun, hours can be lived in an imaginative, festive and joyful time. This spirit has compelled creative director Carolina López, a passionate textile designer, to create an aesthetic vision that renders bold illustrations and an intuitive sense of color.
Founded in Cali, Colombia, Cala de la Cruz is a dynamic resort wear brand that combines boldness, simultaneous simplicity and a conscious mindset. Inspired specially by the beauty of everyday life, the brand combines timeless with sometimes retro silhouettes, it uses enduring elevated botanical graphics, geometric shapes and iconic prints that capture a spirited creative substance.
All styles are manufactured and produced by local small businesses, in a quest to support responsible lifecycles in clothes. Clean lines, sophisticated yet vibrant prints, a unique mix-and-match approach all compose the eclectic and cohesive vibe that makes it singular playfulness.
"What inspires me the most is that everywhere you go there is something that catches your eye and opens your imagination. From my grandmother's couch to the colorful bags at the marketplace. There is always so much color and liveliness about everything, which is what Cala de la Cruz is about"
Cala de la Cruz, CREATIVE DIRECTOR