Ponchos, fluid dresses, airy tops, trousers, kimonos, caftans, are all made with hand-woven techniques, and traditional craftsmanship passed on by generations of Anatolian women. Designs are original, unique, charged with a singular sense of authenticity. The freshness in the fabrics, the easy silhouettes make garments perfect for Resort experiences and urban settings for women who seek sustainability and history in what they wear. Pieces are versatile, craft-focused and represent the beauty of slow fashion: garments meant to last and fabricated with meaning.
Saye Artisan is a craft-focused sustainable wear and fashion brand that seeks to create everlasting and unique pieces for women who look for versatility, uniqueness, history and sustainability. Entirely hand-woven in cotton fabric by women in Anatolia, Turkey, each piece carries originality and a long sustained sense of artisanal tradition. Combining traditional woven fabrics with modern designs, garments are meant to transition easily from day to night, from beach resorts to city scenarios.
Made entirely with hand-woven fabrics and techniques
Made in Anatolia, Turkey, by local craftswomen
Hand-woven cotton fabric can be washed in the washing machine
Fabrics are woven completely on manual looms without using electricity
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 12 to 15 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 11 to 14 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 13 to 20 business days
- 4USD to 10 USD shipping fee for purchases under 120 USD
- Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
- International Standard Shipping 65 - 75 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
With pieces originated and made with sustainable and ethical values, Saye Artisan was founded in 2019 by Gizem Veral and is a craft-focused sustainable wear and slow fashion brand inspired by rich Anatolian motifs, the sunsets and historical places of Turkey. Made by craftswomen from the region who use hand-loom techniques used for generations in their villages, each piece is made for women who seek versatility and who value quality, history, sustainability and uniqueness.
"From the moment i decided on this we became a huge family with artisans. The story of our family is hidden in Anatolia in our weaving style and motifs."