$218.00 Made to order
Made with recycled fabrics and with plastic fibers found in the ocean, Verdelimon’s swimwear is all about material and symbolic empowerment. Sustainable sourcing and ethical production are at the core of a brand that is also all about playful, flirty, adventure-friendly design motifs. Pieces seek to empower customers through the expression of their very own personal style.
-Smocked waist panel
-Premium stretch fabric
SIZE AND FIT
-Model is wearing sample size M
-This style fits true to size
-We suggest taking your normal size
Sustainability and women’s empowerment are deeply embedded in an aesthetic vision that seeks to elevate a sense of femininity with cheeky separates and whimsical one pieces. Verdelimon draws inspiration from multiple fauna, flora and landscape imageries that result in playfully printed and enchanting designs. Sexy bikinis, high-waisted retro bottoms and polished one-pieces are all made with sustainably sourced materials, recycled fabrics, made by female hands and created for a harmonious, wonderful fit.
Sophisticated swimwear brand for contemporary women
Made from sustainably sourced materials
Made with recycled fabrics and with plastic fibers found in the ocean
Fun, cheeky, flirty, whimsical, playfully patterned prints
Made by women from communities that are empowered by their craftsmanship
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 2 to 3 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 2 to 3 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 2 to 3 Weeks
- US & Canada: 10 - 13 USD
- Europe & Australia: 18 - 20 USD
- Worldwide Shipping: 12 - 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Silvia de Brigard Ochoa|
|When||Established in 2016|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Designed in Colombia with sustainable sourcing and an ethical production process, Verdelimon uses recycled fabrics with plastic fibers found in the ocean. The brand seeks to empower women through harmonious fit, a female-built company, and the craftswomen who bring the pieces to life, mostly single mothers and breadwinners within vulnerable communities. From sexy string bikinis and triangle tops, to retro high-waisted bottoms and polished, streamlined one-pieces, the brand is all about embracing a unique sense of female vigor. Sustainability and women’s empowerment are deeply embedded in an aesthetic vision that seeks to elevate a sense of femininity with cheeky separates and whimsical one pieces.