$693.00 Made to order
If you love tailoring that has an easy and relaxed feel to it, look no further! Cut from 100% GOTS certified organic linen, our Nomade Suit jacket is the definition of pristine. This impeccably-tailored jacket has an oversized silhouette, long lapels and fastens with two mother-of-pearl buttons in the front. Complete this striking look with the matching Nomade Suit trousers.
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an S = UK 8
With organic linen at the core of the brand’s designs, Oramai’s aesthetic offers chic clothes that cater to the modern woman’s sensibility in dress as it provides ethically manufactured objects that carry environmental consciousness.
- PRE-SALE: Shipping expected March 16, 2020.
- FREE Shipping for U.S Orders.
- We include the cost of taxes and duties in your order. (U.S)
- Standard Shipping: 5-9business days. (DHL or FedEx)
- Shipping from our warehouse in Colombia
- Free returns within 14 days (excludes customized pieces)
For more details, please see our section Return Policy and Shipping Info within the Customer Service section.
White 100% GOTS Certified Organic Linen
Organic, pesticide free and completely biodegradable linen
A vision that works in close partnership with organic spinners and farmers in Belgium
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in London, UK.
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 2 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 2 - 3 Weeks
- International Standard 20US
For international orders outside UK, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
Linen is at the core of the brand’s vision and design. Completely organic, pesticide free, and entirely biodegradable, the material’s production process is ethical to both producing farmers and end consumers. Heritage in craft and beauty of the natural world are also significant codes in a vision that works closely in partnership with organic spinners and farmers in Belgium.
Sustainable luxury, timeless wear, and ethical values all compose Oramai’s philosophy, with a commitment to modern clothes that carry consciousness.
After a decade working for globally renowned fashion brands founder and creative director Isabella Borden was struck by a simple question that stuck: “how can my personal values be aligned with those of the fashion industry?” This led to a personal voyage that became a way to respond to the misuse of materials and resources and that materialized into Oramai, her very own fashion brand, in which fashion, a passion for design and environmental awareness merged.
Founder and Creative Director