- Composition: Cotton 100%
SIZE & FIT
- Model is wearing sample size S
- This style fits true to size.
- We suggest taking your normal size
Feel fresh and stylish with exclusive Colombian designs to rock your summer days. Clean lines, sophisticated yet vibrant prints, a unique mix-and-match approach all compose the eclectic and cohesive vibe that makes it singular playfulness.
Designed and Handmade in Cali, Colombia
Sustainably Made & Manufactured
High-Quality, Sustainable Fabric
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our warehouse in NYC, U.S
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 3 to 7 business days.
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 7 to 14 business days.
- Worldwide Shipping: 7 to 24 business days.
- Free Shipping for U.S orders.
- Europe orders will have a cost of $9.99
- Canada orders will have a cost of $4.99
- Australia orders will have a cost of $19.99
- Mexico orders will have a cost of $36.00
- Middle East orders will have a cost of $34.99
- The rest of the world orders will have a cost of $34.99
For U.S orders, this product includes the cost of taxes and duties.
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
|Who||Carolina Lopez, Creative Director|
|When||Established in 2018|
|What||Swimwear & Beachwear|
Evoking an alluring essence, the word “cala” refers to a small, rounded bay where the sea sets in a calm way. In this place, hours can be spent drenching under the sun, and life is lived in an imaginative, festive and joyful way. This spirit has compelled creative director Carolina López, a passionate textile designer, to create an aesthetic vision that renders bold illustrations and an intuitive
sense of color.
Founded in Cali, Colombia, Cala de la Cruz is a dynamic resort wear brand that combines boldness, simultaneous simplicity and a conscious mindset. Inspired specially by the beauty of everyday life, the brand combines timelessness with sometimes retro silhouettes. It uses enduring, elevated, botanical graphics, geometric shapes and iconic prints that capture a spirited, creative substance.
All styles are manufactured and produced by local small businesses, in a quest to support responsible lifecycles in clothes. Clean lines, sophisticated yet vibrant prints, a unique mix-and-match approach all compose the eclectic and cohesive vibe that makes it singular playfulness.
"What inspires me the most is that everywhere you go there is something that catches your eye and opens your imagination. From my grandmother's couch to the colorful bags at the marketplace. There is always so much color and liveliness about everything, which is what Cala de la Cruz is about"
Cala de la Cruz, CREATIVE DIRECTOR