Bags made with artisanal methods, hand-made with the iconic toquilla straw - the historical and iconic material used for Panama hats - these original pieces carry the authenticity of handcrafted work with edgy touches and polished detailing. They come in classic white, gorgeous green, with the natural hue of straw, meant for tropical and Resort-inspired accessories as well as in black, timeless and chic. The naturalness of the material is complemented with leather detailing and beautiful linings.
- Handles: Crochet technique
A deep believer in tradition and artisanal work, Eulalia de Lucía is all about handcrafted authenticity. Inspired by the rhythms, vitality and joyful living that connects her to Cuba, the pieces she creates all convey a simple but sophisticated Caribbean modernity and chicness. Bag accessories entirely hand-made with the iconic toquilla straw, fabricated in Ecuador and finished in Spanish workshops, their original flare carries the singularity of artisanal work, tropicalism and a dash of Mediterranean substance.
Made with toquilla straw in Ecuador
Leather detailing made in Spain
SHIPPING & RETURNS
· Shipping from Spain
· All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
· Shipping to the US & Canada: 6 to 8 business days
· Shipping to Europe: 4 to 7 business days
· Worldwide Shipping: 9 to 14 business days
· Free shipping for orders from 120 USD
· International Standard Shipping 75 - 135 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
· Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
· Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
· Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
· We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
Shop the Look
|Who||Eulalia de Lucía|
Created in Havana, Eulalia de Lucía composes a vision that evokes the designer’s ties to Cuba, and the rhythm, vitality, and passion for life that characterize the place’s spirit. Handcrafted accessories made with traditional leather craftsmen methods, special pieces created in Ecuador by women and finished in local workshops in Spain, pieces are original, authentic, made with quality materials, attention to detail and respect for the environment. Some are made with toquilla straw, the historical and iconic material used for Panama hats.
“Tenemos la obligación de ser felices”
Eulalia de Lucía