$880.00 Made to order
Traditional-weave, handwoven mochila in beige baby alpaca, copper and beige silk. Beige Linen.
In a unique combination of natural fibers and modern materials, Verdi materializes remarkable handmade textiles with a strong, authentic sense of artisanal heritage. Their creative repertoire includes home goods such as rugs, draperies, pillows, wallpapers and tabletops, all of which are hand-woven with natural fibers, metals and contemporary materials. They also make extraordinary fashion objects such as bags and accessories which can also be entirely hand-woven on looms, or hand-knitted with exquisite silver-plated threads, siks and plantain fibers. Their remarkable aesthetic is substantiated by work with communities, eco-friendly sourcing, environmental awareness and social responsibility.
Traditional craftsmanship and luxurious, natural materials
Hand-woven, hand-knitted techniques
A singular mixture between natural fibers, eco-friendly dyes, fine copper threads, silver-plated threads, French and English velvet, English satin, and gold-plated Italian hardware
Sustainable and socially aware
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from Colombia
- All our products are sent using the most trustworthy couriers. We usually use FedEX, DHL, UPS or USPS.
- Shipping to the US & Canada: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Shipping to Europe: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- US & Canada: 10 - 13 USD
- Europe & Australia: 18 - 20 USD
- Worldwide Shipping: 12 - 20 USD
*For international orders, customers are responsible for taxes and duties requested in the country of residence. (VAT included)
- Once you receive your item(s) you have 15 business days to request a return.
- Shipping costs for returns are not included in refunds and the fees will be deducted from the order.
- Items must be returned unharmed, unworn and unused. They must include all tags attached and their original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Final Sale Items (purchased outside of the US)
|Who||Tomas & Cristina Vera|
Colombian textile studio Verdi has conveyed a unique combination of natural fibers, modern materials and metals in their methods and aesthetic splendor. Known for the ways in which they have reinvented traditional techniques in order to create one of a kind homeware, fashion and art objects, their vision demonstrates how artisanal work, made with such an original sense of mixture of material and technique can materialize an extraordinary sense of beauty. Their work with communities, sustainable practices, use of natural fabrics, eco-friendly dyes and circularity are all components of a vision that strives on ethical practice and marvelous beauty.
“...exceptional, sustainable craft is today’s ultimate luxury.”