Designed and hand-made in the tropics, with high-quality materials and sustainable practices, these pieces are 100% made in Colombia, and are perfect for summer, tropical destinations as they are UV, Chlorine and sunscreen resistant. Items should be hand-washed only. Striking tops in two-piece ensembles can be worn in urbanite settings and styled with jeans, vegan leather trousers or skirts.
- One piece triangle neck swimsuit with assymetric ruffle sleeves and ruched detail on front.
- The fabric has memory technology, which retains the elasticity of the swimwear without affecting the original size or fit.
-The one size fit is the result between the fabric and the mold which is capable of adapting to each body.
- Composition: 78% polyamide y 22% Elastane
SIZE AND FIT
- One size = US 2-10
- This style fits true to size.
With sleek, streamlined silhouettes and edgy, yet striking details, Maygel Coronel’s pieces are all about celebrating the wide array of feminine beauty, bodies and personalities. The pieces are created to celebrate and honor this intrinsic variety each woman has through a fit that “melts” into their skins. Striking, short and puffy sleeved tops, ruched details, streamlined silhouettes with dramatic details, high-waisted bottoms and gorgeous eye-catching tops are all part of the repertoire.
100% made in Colombia
UV, Chlorine and sunscreen resistant
Striking pieces with puffy sleeves, two-pieces with an edge
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Colombia
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada Shipping: 24 to 25business days
- Europe Shipping: 25 to 26 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 25 to 28 business days
- US & Canada orders will have a cost of $75 to $85
- Europe orders will have a cost of $120 to $130
- Australia orders will have a cost of $165 to $185
- Worldwide orders will have a cost of $120 to $130
From Colombia to the U.S, Duties are not applicable for orders under $700 USD.
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
With sleek, streamlined silhouettes and edgy yet dramatic details, Maygel Coronel’s aesthetic vision is all about celebrating the infinite varied sense of beauty that women represent, their exuberant diversity in bodies and personalities. Pieces are meant to celebrate and honor this intrinsic variety each singular woman embodies through a fit that “melts” into their skin. The pieces, designed and hand-made in the tropics with luxurious fabrics and with sustainable practices, are meant to celebrate the vast array of beauty that characterizes the feminine world.