Solid colors and color blocking
Technology processes in fabrics that grant structure to the pieces
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex, one of the world’s best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances
High product safety, harmless in human ecological terms
Global Recycle Standards (GRS), guaranteeing social responsible practices
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in NY
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada Shipping: 5 to 10 business days
- Europe Shipping: 7 to 12 business days
- Worldwide Shipping: 7 to12 business days
- To USA Standard (5 - 10 Business Days), Free for orders from 120US / 20US cost on all orders lower than 120US
- To USA Express (1 - 2 Business Days) 20US
- To Rest of the world International Standard (7 - 12 Business Days) 20US
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
|Who||Maria Paula Ardila, Creative Director|
|What||Swimwear & Complements|
Using simplicity, elegance and difference as their founding principles, Puntamar shines for its solid colors and color blocking, the removable pieces that can be styled with swimsuits in or outside the water, as well as for its technology process, which builds structure in their shapes and silhouette. Versatility and multiplicity in purpose is also at the core of this brand’s philosophy. The swimwear and accessories brand focuses on innovative, trendy design and modernist options for a contemporary woman.