Get a timelessness, ethical, honest fashion, and exclusivity blouse that will make you feel unique, comfy, and fashion at the same time.
This blouse endorses a more dynamic approach, following its creative process without subduing it to restraints in terms of seasons and the number of garments.
Include a philosophy of recycling in some capsules, bolstering further the slow-fashion in your wardrobe.
- Colour: Blue
- Loose Fit
- Model is 1,78 cm (5ft 10in)
- Wears a size M
Designed in Barcelona, Spain
Produced with care by dedicated craftsmen.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Barcelona, Spain.
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada: 4 - 5 Days
- Europe & Australia Shipping: 2 - 4 Days
- Worldwide Shipping: 7 - 11 Days
- International Standard 20US
For international orders outside Spain, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
|Who||Véronique Von Siebentha & Laura Johansson|
|When||Establish in 2019|
The Label Edition is the result of a strong desire to create a concept centered around trends, ethical fashion, and timelessness.
The brand endorses a more dynamic approach, following its creative process without subduing it to restraints in terms of seasons and the number of garments. Moreover, producing limited editions gives the firm the luxury to choose some fabrics from dead-stock, giving them a second life and contributing to the durability of the clothing.
This resource allows them to include a philosophy of recycling in some capsules, bolstering further the slow-fashion.
"Our garments reflect female deliverance and a rebellion against restraint. In each piece, you will find an energy of effortless elegance in honor of the women and resilient personalities that most inspire us."
Véronique Vaillant von Siebenthal
The Label Edition, Founder & Creative Director