$950.00 Made to order
Traditional-weave, hand-woven mochila in silver-plated metal threads in gold and lining in ivory satin.
In a unique combination of natural fibers and modern materials, Verdi materializes remarkable handmade textiles with a strong, authentic sense of artisanal heritage. Their creative repertoire includes home goods such as rugs, draperies, pillows, wallpapers and tabletops, all of which are hand-woven with natural fibers, metals and contemporary materials. They also make extraordinary fashion objects such as bags and accessories which can also be entirely hand-woven on looms, or hand-knitted with exquisite silver-plated threads, siks and plantain fibers. Their remarkable aesthetic is substantiated by work with communities, eco-friendly sourcing, environmental awareness and social responsibility.
Traditional craftsmanship and luxurious, natural materials
Hand-woven, hand-knitted techniques
A singular mixture between natural fibers, eco-friendly dyes, fine copper threads, silver-plated threads, French and English velvet, English satin, and gold-plated Italian hardware
Sustainable and socially aware
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping from our marketplace seller in Colombia
- All our products are sent using trustworthy couriers, we usually use FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS.
- US & Canada Shipping: 2 - 3 Weeks
- Europe Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Worldwide Shipping: 3 - 4 Weeks
- To USA International Standard (2 - 3 Weeks), Free for orders from 120US / 20US cost on all orders lower than 120US
- To Rest of the world International Standard (3 - 4 Weeks) 20US
For international orders, you, the customers, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
- You have 7 business days to request a return from the date you received the item(s).
- Shipping costs to and from you are not included in the refund, this will be deducted.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Final Sale - International Orders (outside the U.S): We do not accept returns or exchanges.
|Who||Tomas & Cristina Vera|
Colombian textile studio Verdi has conveyed a unique combination of natural fibers, modern materials and metals in their methods and aesthetic splendor. Known for the ways in which they have reinvented traditional techniques in order to create one of a kind homeware, fashion and art objects, their vision demonstrates how artisanal work, made with such an original sense of mixture of material and technique can materialize an extraordinary sense of beauty. Their work with communities, sustainable practices, use of natural fabrics, eco-friendly dyes and circularity are all components of a vision that strives on ethical practice and marvelous beauty.
“...exceptional, sustainable craft is today’s ultimate luxury.”